4 hour refresher and defensive pistol class is for anyone that wants to learn gun safety and marksmanship skill, or who would like to increase their existing knowledge and skills surrounding firearms and self-defense. Participants will spend approximately one hour in the classroom and 3 hours on a live fire shooting range learning weapons familiarization, gun handling, marksmanship, and defensive shooting skills.
• Semi-automatic pistol in .380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig, or .45ACP
• Belt with holster and magazine pouches
• Two magazines
• 150 rounds of pistol ammunition (more is better)
• Eye and ear protection
• Weather appropriate clothing to train in rain or shine
• Food, drink, and any needed medications
• Lube & cleaning kit
– No Blackhawk Serpa style holsters. No floppy nylon or worn out leather holsters. Holsters with some type of retention value / device is STRONGLY recommended.
Please bring firearms unloaded and secured in vehicle for class.